Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Little Meyer Lemon Tree that could.....

May 8, 2014

I let my lemon remain on the tree until I need them. Generally, this works out well but sometimes there are so many fruits, that I am forced to harvest them and find ways to use them. The Meyer Lemons are so juicy thatyou can easily squeeze the fruits with your hands, and the fruits literally flows out. The juice is fragrant, sweet and citrusy.
 The tree is full of lemons from 3 season; ripe lemon, maturing lemons and green lemons. You can also see flower buds for yet another season of lemons.


Do you see the little green lemon which is just the size of a pea? 


A very decent size Meyer Lemon! This is a fairly typical size lemon for my tree.
The day's harvest of Meyer Lemons and Blood Oranges. Lots to share with friends.
As you can see, the Meyer Lemons can often be bigger than the Blood Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment